The Industry-Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) was formed in College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (COEB) on 08.07.2014. Prof. (Dr.) Subrat Kumar Mohanty, Principal was nominated as Chairperson of the Cell whereas Prof. Subhendu Kumar Dash was nominated as it’s coordinator. All Heads of both Under Graduate and Post Graduate departments of COEB were nominated as Members of the Cell.
The Industry-Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) of COEB is a dedicated Cell to promote the close interaction between Industry and the Institute. • The main objective of the cell is to make the students ready for Industry when they pass out from the institution, by giving them the required exposure. This is mainly achieved by conducting Industrial Training and Industrial/site visits for the students.
• The cell actively pursues signing of MOMs with industries for mutual benefits. Signing of MOMs facilitates solution to technical problems faced by industries by offering expertise from the institution.
• The IIP Cell facilitates consultancy, sponsored R&D projects and industrial and academic trainings by interaction programs.
• The IIP Cell also contributes to curriculum development by associating experts from industry in curriculum planning and review.
• The Cell promotes personality development for students related to soft skills (communication skills / personality development.
• The cell encourages students to participate in project expos conducted by renowned organizations and institutions including state and central governments.
The IIP Cell in COEB has substantial contribution for the students in particular, in achieving their goal in regard to career growth.
Industry Institute Partnership Cell and Placement cell at College of Engineering headed by an able team and the extension directors indulges in Industry and market research for identifying the corporate trends and needs. The students are accordingly made aware, trained up and placed in the most prestigious corporate houses.
The IIPC at COEB Liaises with the industries with the purpose of a cent percent placement. It also hires consultancy from expert sources outside. Professional groups as well as in-house resource groups design and demonstrate special pre-placement exercises for the students.The IIP Cell organises different types of training programs to build up the student career more industry oriented.
CAMPUS CONNECT WITH INFOSYS
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME BY ORACLE
REDHAT ACADEMY PROGRAMME BY REDHAT
STORAGE TECHNOLOGY WITH EMC2
Industry Institute Partnerships